About Texas Fertility Center Round Rock & Dr. Anthony Propst
Discovering an Austin infertility doctor like Dr. Anthony Propst who possesses top-tier credentials as a reproductive endocrinologist, and has the full weight of an established fertility center behind him can boost your confidence. Partner with Texas Fertility Center, a leading provider of fertility treatment services since 1980. You’ll have access to reproductive endocrinologists who not only resolve your infertility … they change the way reproductive medicine is practiced in Austin, Central Texas, and throughout the United States.
Texas Fertility Center was founded more than 30 years ago with the intention of resolving infertility for Austin families. In the process, we’ve advanced the field of reproductive medicine through groundbreaking research, infertility advocacy and educational efforts. Our reproductive endocrinologists work with managed care insurers, pharmaceutical companies, and our medical schools to reach more people suffering from infertility, and to prepare the next generation of doctors.
To date, our Austin infertility doctors have helped bring more than 13,000 babies into the world. When you come to know more about Dr. Anthony Propst, you’ll find that he continues the tradition of excellence at his fertility center practice in Round Rock, near Cedar Park and Austin.
About Dr. Anthony Propst: A Fertility Specialist with a Decorated Service Record
Pregnancy and IVF success rates aside, Dr. Anthony Propst lists among his accomplishments many award winning research studies in the field of reproductive endocrinology. He also had the honor of serving his country as Chief Consultant to the U.S. Air Force Surgeon General for Obstetrics and Gynecology. A retired USAF Colonel, Dr. Anthony Propst holds himself to high standards as a reproductive endocrinologist and brings two decades of experience to Austin and Cedar Park patients.
As you evaluate your choices for fertility care and treatment, consider these essential characteristics of a leading fertility specialist:
• Your Austin infertility doctor should demonstrate compassion. IVF success rates and clinical goals should never supersede the dignity of the patient.
• Your Austin infertility doctor should passionately pursue clinical research, teaching the next generation of reproductive endocrinologists, and never ceasing to invest in study, continuing education and industry opportunities to hone his or her skills.
• Your Austin infertility doctor should earn the respect of patients and peers with an unparalleled track record for patient-centric care and industry-leading credentials.
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Propst, his accomplishments as a reproductive endocrinologist and his specialized clinical interests, by reviewing his extensive curriculum vitae. Texas Fertility Center recruited Dr. Anthony Propst to Central Texas largely because he shares in our commitment to bringing world-class care to Austin, Cedar Park and beyond.
Dr. Propst’s academic achievements include:
• Undergraduate degree from the United States Air Force Academy
• Medical degree from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine
• Internship and residency at David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis AFB, California
• Fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital – Harvard Medical School
• Associate Professor of Ob/Gyn at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland
• Director of IVF, Director of Reproductive Surgery and Chief of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at San Antonio’s Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center
The Texas Fertility Center commitment is to connect nationally recognized infertility doctors with the men and women in Austin, Cedar Park and surrounding communities who need answers, resolution and compassion as they seek to overcome the disease of infertility.
Contact Dr. Anthony Propst at Texas Fertility Center Round Rock and find out what makes TFC different.
Tour Our Office
Dr. Propst's Infertility Practice Scope
Evaluation and Diagnosis of Female and Male Infertility
- Ovarian Reserve Testing
- Semen Analysis
- Affordable Basic Care
- Ovulation Induction
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Complex da Vinci Surgical System
- Minimally Invasive Fertility Surgery
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Tubal Reanastomosis (Reversal)
- Treatment of Pelvic Adhesions, Uterine Fibroids, Endometrial Polyps
- Genetic Testing Options for Couples
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) & Advanced Lab Procedures
- ICSI, Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis & Testing (PGD/PGT)
- Comprehensive Andrology Testing, including Semen Analysis
- Donor Egg, Sperm & Embryo Services
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Fertility Preservation for Elective and Chronic Disease Patients