Anthony “Tony” Propst is a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist at Texas Fertility Center in Austin and Round Rock, Texas. He joined TFC in 2013 after retiring from the United States Air Force at the rank of Colonel after 21 years of service. Originally from Morganton, North Carolina, Dr. Propst received a U.S. Congressional appointment to the United States Air Force Academy and attended medical school at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine. Dr. Propst completed his internship and residency at David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis AFB, California, and fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital – Harvard Medical School.
Anthony Propst, MD, Board Certified Fertility Specialist
During his Air Force career, Dr Propst was Chief of Reproductive Endocrinology at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas and Keesler USAF Medical Center, Biloxi, Mississippi. He is a former Chief Consultant to the USAF Surgeon General for Obstetrics and Gynecology. In his last assignment, he was an Associate Professor of Ob/Gyn and Associate Fellowship Director of the NIH-Uniformed Services University Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology in Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. Propst is board-certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is a member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He is a member of the Practice Committee of the Society of Assisted Reproduction. He has authored 23 original research articles and multiple invited reviews and book chapters.
Dr. Propst’s Infertility Practice Scope
- Evaluation and Diagnosis of Female and Male Infertility • Fertility Treatments
- Fertility Treatments
- Affordable Basic Care
- Ovulation Induction
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Complex da Vinci Surgical System & Minimally Invasive Fertility Surgery
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Tubal Reanastomosis (Reversal)
- Treatment of Pelvic Adhesions, Uterine Fibroids, Endometrial Polyps
- Genetic Testing Options for Couples
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) & Advanced Lab Procedures
- Pre Implantation Genetic Diagnosis & Screening (PGD/PGS)
- Comprehensive Andrology Testing, including Semen Analysis
- Donor Egg, Sperm & Embryo Services
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Fertility Preservation for Elective and Chronic Disease Patients