Fertility Resources to Sustain and Empower You During Infertility Treatment
Dealing with infertility requires mental, physical and emotional resolve. Texas Fertility Center Round Rock equips you with helpful resources to help you meet the challenges ahead.
In addition to the top-rated fertility care you would expect from the Texas Fertility Center, we also offer these fertility resources:
Affordable Fertility Care
• Fertility medication discounts provided by the manufacturers to lessen the financial burden for qualified applicants
• Financing options that provide IVF cycle guarantees & multi-cycle discounts through our partner Advanced Reproductive Care
Stress Management Programs
Texas Fertility Center- Round Rock will assist you in connecting with support groups, therapists and other services proven effective in reducing the stress of infertility.
• Support groups that meet regularly
• Complementary treatment providers specializing in yoga, diet & acupuncture in Austin & the surrounding communities
• Counseling services obtained by our referrals to the leading mental health professionals specializing in infertility support in Central Texas
Fertility Education Center
Understanding your options for infertility treatment can help you feel more in control of the process. Texas Fertility Center has more than three decades of experience providing and fine-tuning the educational resources available to you as a patient.
In addition, we employ social media (Facebook, blogs and Twitter) to communicate fertility news, successes, breakthroughs and best practices. We hope you will find these interactive fertility resources helpful, and will contribute to the online conversation.
Your Texas Fertility Center-Round Rock Team
Nothing can substitute for the power of one-on-one interaction, so our primary resource is our Texas Fertility Center-Round Rock staff.
Dr Anthony Propst is doubly board certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology, and has earned a reputation as a top specialist in reproductive medicine.
Our dedicated team of professionals will guide you rapidly along your journey from diagnosis to fertility treatment. Dr. Propst, our embryologists, registered nurses and entire office staff are in your corner, dedicated to your successful outcome.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with Texas Fertility Center of Round Rock, or to inquire about our extensive menu of fertility resources.
Dr. Propst's Infertility Practice Scope
Evaluation and Diagnosis of Female and Male Infertility
- Ovarian Reserve Testing
- Semen Analysis
- Affordable Basic Care
- Ovulation Induction
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Complex da Vinci Surgical System
- Minimally Invasive Fertility Surgery
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Tubal Reanastomosis (Reversal)
- Treatment of Pelvic Adhesions, Uterine Fibroids, Endometrial Polyps
- Genetic Testing Options for Couples
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) & Advanced Lab Procedures
- ICSI, Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis & Testing (PGD/PGT)
- Comprehensive Andrology Testing, including Semen Analysis
- Donor Egg, Sperm & Embryo Services
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Fertility Preservation for Elective and Chronic Disease Patients