Madeline Kaye MD offers fertility care in Round Rock that you can trust
If you keep seeing negative pregnancy tests after months of trying, Madeline Kaye MD is here to help you welcome a healthy baby. During your first visit, Dr. Kaye will put you first by focusing on your family-building needs, wants and goals. Once you get started with your treatment, she will keep providing this patient-centric approach to fertility care in Round Rock.
Dr. Kaye never wants you to feel overwhelmed on your fertility treatment journey. As a result, she will explain every step of your treatment to empower you with information. Not only that, but she will encourage you to ask questions and play an active role in designing your treatment plan at Texas Fertility Center.
Dr. Kaye has an impressive background in women’s health and fertility
To provide fertility care in Round Rock, Madeline Kaye MD relies on her wealth of knowledge and experience in the field. Her solid medical background allows her to deliver compassionate and customized care to diagnose and treat infertility.
Dr. Kaye attended Dartmouth College to earn her Bachelor of Science in biology. She earned her medical degree from the University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. After medical school, she completed her OBGYN residency at the University of Texas at Austin, Dell Medical School.
This physician worked as an obstetrician and gynecologist after medical school. During this time, she discovered her passion for reproductive medicine and decided to focus exclusively on providing fertility care.
Today, Dr. Kaye provides treatments that include ovulation induction, IUI and fertility surgery.
Madeline Kaye MD stays busy at work and in her free time
To keep providing the highest quality of fertility care in Round Rock, Dr. Kaye is a member of several professional organizations.
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
Outside of work Dr. Kaye spends her free time with her family and enjoys hobbies like cooking, tennis and yoga. Also, because she has a certificate in professional pastry arts, she has a love of cake decorating.
To learn how Madeline Kaye MD can help you overcome infertility, contact us and schedule an appointment. She and our team look forward to guiding you on your path to parenthood.
Dr. Propst's Infertility Practice Scope
Evaluation and Diagnosis of Female and Male Infertility
- Ovarian Reserve Testing
- Semen Analysis
- Affordable Basic Care
- Ovulation Induction
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Complex da Vinci Surgical System
- Minimally Invasive Fertility Surgery
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Tubal Reanastomosis (Reversal)
- Treatment of Pelvic Adhesions, Uterine Fibroids, Endometrial Polyps
- Genetic Testing Options for Couples
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) & Advanced Lab Procedures
- ICSI, Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis & Testing (PGD/PGT)
- Comprehensive Andrology Testing, including Semen Analysis
- Donor Egg, Sperm & Embryo Services
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Fertility Preservation for Elective and Chronic Disease Patients